Thursday, December 8, 2011

HERE IS WHAT WE NEED TO TRY AND DO

What we need to do is find a house outside the city limits that we can rent and sublease out the extra bedrooms, making it easier to afford the rent. Most landlords don't like the idea of subleasing but they need to realize that times are getting tuff and more resilient thinking on there part can help both the landlord and the tenant. The landlord can charge more rent and the tenants can afford more rent.

A three bedroom 2 bath house genarally brings the landlord depending on where its located about 600-900 a month. If we sublease the same house can bring 800-1100 with no extra harm to anyone everyone makes a better living and that's what its all about.

I can't pay 600 by myself but two of us could pay 400 each and have money left over see what I mean its better in numbers. and three people paying 300 each can bring the landlord 900 a month with where other wise he could only get 600. Anyone with a large house of this quality contact me and lets talk if nothin else I can probably get you more rent.Contact me


LETS START GETTING RID OF THE ELECTRIC BILL THIS WILL TELL YOU HOW



No comments:

Post a Comment