Monday, April 23, 2012

Business Ethics - Your Success Depends Upon It


"Business Ethics - Your Success Depends Upon It"," A lot can go wrong and will go wrong when you work for a business or run one of your own, so ensuring that you do show a high degree of ethic and not only keep you out of a lot of trouble, but get you out of trouble if it is inevitable.


First, and the probably goes without saying, never lie.
 For some reason, the little white lies seem to cause the most damage.


Now, if you are likely to indulge in a little white lie here or there, then it forces people to think that if you are willing to say the small lie, then you'll be untruthful in bigger areas as well.
 This also leads me to my next point.
 Everyone may think you are a fool, but the moment you open your mouth, they now know that you are a fool.


I know several very bright business people who shoot themselves in the foot on this point.


There is one case and point that is important to mention regarding the point above.
 I've seen tremendous damage done by individuals in business by omitting truth that looks bad on them or their situation.


This brings me to my final point on business ethic.
 Your business partners will look favorably on you if you are willing to tell them that you made a mistake, or are not the right person or etc.
 In the end, I did get the position, probably over better qualified individuals because they knew the limits of my skills.


My final words to you on this topic would be to allow yourself to go to bed each night, feeling like you did the very best job you could have, so you can wake up in the morning ready to do good business once again.


HERE IT IS ALL IN ONE NUT SHELL



Woodworking Plans Banner
EA Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment