Monday, April 23, 2012

The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide Ebook Review - Too Good to Be True?


"The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide Ebook Review - Too Good to Be True?"," She also wanted to provide you with tips and techniques for maximizing your time and making the most out of your Orlando vacation. 
 I have wasted my money on some of these myself in the past.
 Considering that I live an hour's drive from Disney and have a 2 year old, I figured that I would soon need to know these secrets in the coming years.


As I opened the e-book I will say that my initial response was disappointment because of the length of the book, 140 pages (40 pages of which are readers' comments giving tips and websites, forms, more tips, etc.
 Some people may like long e-books but not me.
 I also don't like having to read on the computer screen for hours on end.
 I came across many tips and ideas in which I was unaware.


She even gives you information on nearby hospitals and provides forms to help you keep track of reservations, confirmations and other important information for your trip.
 This includes staying in one of the Disney resorts, nearby hotels or vacation properties.
 The author does a good job of explaining your different options for lodging and how to find the best deal.


One of the strategies that she explains in this section could possibly save you hundreds if you chose one of the more expensive resorts at Disney.


I could also see how money could be saved using another one of the tips that she provided in the guide.


The author then goes into the different ways of saving money on your tickets.


But most people do not want to spend their precious vacation time fighting off high pressure salespeople for 2-3 hours.
 But don't expect to find free or even $10 Disney tickets anywhere without attending a timeshare presentation.


Although the author does a good job providing a lot of useful information there are some things that I think would make the guide better.


I have already expressed my disdain for long e-books.


Also throughout the e-book there are areas of large blocks of text.


VERDICT

Overall, I would say that the Disney Secrets guide is worth the money.


You can certainly do so and may find ways to save.
 The guide will unquestionably pay for itself with the information inside.


.


Learn more here




Google and Clickbank Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment